- Real Estate
- Fixed Income ( Bonds )
- Equity ( Stocks )
- You want to invest in a broad spread of quality investments, but predominantly in growth assets to achieve higher growth.
- You understand that investment markets can and will fluctuate and that different market sectors offer different levels of risks, income and growth.
- Your investment time horizon is for the long-term, 5 years or more.
- When you think of the term risk, you think it means ‘opportunity’.
- When you make a financial decision, you usually focus on the possible gains.
- You are a high risk taker and can accept higher levels of investment risks.
- You are seeking to achieve a reasonably high rate of growth on the capital invested.
Investment strategy and timeframe
- Historically, the probability of a negative return in any one year is 25%.
- Recommended investment timeframe is 5 years plus.
- Investment returns over the long-term aim to be Inflation plus 4-5% pa.
- This investment portfolio is made up of around 30% defensive assets and 70% growth assets.
Liquid 75 Pct.