- Real Estate
- Fixed Income ( Bonds, Notes )
- Equity ( Stocks )
- You wish to adopt a diversified portfolio to somewhat protect you from inflation and tax.
- You have a reasonable understanding of the investment markets and their operation.
- When you think of the term risk, you think it means ‘possibilities’.
- When you make a financial decision, you are more focussed on the possible gains, but also keep in mind the possible losses.
- You can accept that there will be some level of volatility in the value of your investments.
- You are a moderate risk taker and can accept some moderate levels of investment risk.
Investment strategy and timeframe
- Historically, the probability of a negative return in any one year is 22%.
- Recommended investment timeframe is from 3 to 5 years.
- Investment returns over the long-term aim to be Inflation plus 3-4% pa.
- This investment portfolio is made up of around 60% defensive assets and 40% growth assets.
Liquid 70 Pct.