- Real Estate
- Fixed Income ( Bonds, Notes)
- You seek to protect your capital and are somewhat concerned when this does not occur.
- You have a very basic understanding of the investment markets and their operations.
- When you think of the term risk, you think it means ‘danger’.
- When you make a financial decision, you usually focus on the possible losses.
- You seek moderate returns and do not wish to take on more than a low level of risk.
- With your present investment monies, you would be comfortable taking very low risks and you are not very comfortable with the concept of risk.
Investment strategy and timeframe
- Historically, the probability of a negative return in any one year is 4%.
- Recommended investment timeframe is from 1 to 3 years.
- Investment returns over the long-term aim to be better than the Inflation.
- This investment portfolio is made up of around 100% defensive assets.