- Real Estate
- Fixed Income ( Bonds, Notes)
- You are prepared to establish a diversified portfolio to partially protect you from inflation and tax.
- You have a general understanding of the investment markets, but would like to have a broader understanding in order to explore the possibilities.
- When you think of the term risk, you think it means ‘uncertainty’.
- When you make a financial decision, you are more focused on the possible losses, but also keep in the mind the possible gains.
- You are prepared to accept a moderate level of risk (and therefore volatility) in the overall capital value of your investments.
- You are generally a low risk taker and are somewhat comfortable with the concept of risk.
Investment strategy and timeframe
- Historically, the probability of a negative return in any one year is 17%.
- Recommended investment timeframe is from 2 to 3 years.
- Investment returns over the long-term aim to be Inflation plus 2-3% pa.
- This investment portfolio is made up of around 90% defensive assets and 10% growth assets.
Liquid 65 Pct.